Terms & Conditions
1. You must park in front of your own home. Only one month to month pass is permitted per home.
2. You must display the pass when parked on the street, if it is not displayed and parking citation is issued, you must pay the fine promptly or pass may be revoked.
3. You must park vehicles in the garage to garage capacity.
4. You may not use the pass if the driveway has an open space.
5. You must re-apply before the expiration of a current pass to qualify for the next monthly pass. Allow up to seven (7) days for pass review and processing. Repeated rush pass requests may result in pass being revoked.
6. Owners with a 3+ car garage must park vehicles in the garage and on the driveway, the garage and driveway may not be used for anything other than parking vehicles. You must park vehicles in the garage to garage capacity. Pass request will be reviewed by the Board of Directors.
7. The Board of Directors provide the monthly pass process to assist owners **who qualify** for the need as a courtesy. Pass requests will be revoked for abuse of the pass system, abuse of issued passes or altering a pass in any way. Using a revoked pass may result in a parking citation and/or towing of the vehicle at the vehicle owner’s expense.
PLACE PASS IN YOUR DRIVER'S SIDE WINDOW. PASS IS VOID IF THERE IS AN OPEN SPACE IN YOUR DRIVEWAY. ALL SPACES ON DRIVEWAY MUST BE USED BEFORE USING A STREET PASS.