Your good name?
Where you get your emails?
NOW, PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS.
1. We know that we have evolved from plants, then why have we lost the ability to perform 'Photosynthesis' from our ancestors?
We don't need to photosynthesize, as we are blessed to have this 'cooking' life.
having the ability to photosynthesize may lead to a long life cycle of humans, subsequently affecting the ecological balance.
Nature doesn't find us worthy enough to have that ability.
Photosynthesis is a very primitive quality, we are much advanced than the plants.
2. Why do different people react differently to the same food?
One kind of food induces same response in all people.
Due to the presence of ganglioside receptors on the small intestinal cells, which are unique in everybody just like fingerprint.
Food reacts in our stomachs according to our genes.
The food prepared affects different people in different ways.
Reaction to food depends up on how it is cooked.
3. What is the translucent/transparent matter that we see in our vision?
Atoms in our eye cells
Micro-organisms or worms
4. Human vision cannot see the microscopic world. Is it a blessing or curse?
Blessing, because is simpler.
The world I see now is better. i don't need that ability.
Blessing, because we would go crazy if we see the micro-organisms all around us all the time.
Curse, because we miss out on so many details.
Curse, because if we could see the microscopic world, it wouldn't need expensive microscopes.
5. Do plants have feelings like humans?
They don't feel at all.
They do feel but do not express.
They do feel and express but we humans cant understand.
They do have senses but kind of robotic. They do not have emotions.
6. Who invented the idea of TIME?
God gave us the idea of time
7. If you have power to time-travel for just on time, where would you choose to go?
Distant Past to find out the beginning of universe.
Distant Future to see how the world will end up.
You childhood to revisit your playful years.
Your old age to see what you have achieved in life.
8. Which of the following do you think is our nearest neighbor in space?
9. Why do you think people intend to argue that the earth is flat?
Because the lands appear flat.
They just want to challenge our scientific achievements
They strongly believe in the notion of 'Seeing is believing'.
They are highly orthodox and just don't want to accept new ideas.
11. Why do Chameleons change their body colours?
Due to hormonal changes
For temperature regulations and communications.
According to their mood.
Should be Empty: