Q1. Tell us about the member/individual or program/innovation being nominated.
For individuals, what relevant positions, roles or responsibilities do they hold? Do they model positive and supportive attitudes, behaviours and actions?
For programs/innovations, what was the motivation or research which drove it? What were the aims and objectives?
Q2. What has been achieved?
- Have they done something in response to an identified need or problem?
- Have they done something new or different to achieve results?
- Have they had to overcome any challenges to make a difference or achieve success?
- What did it look like (location, duration, resources required etc.)?
- Were there any challenges which needed to be overcome to achieve success?
Q3. What impact has this had, and for whom??
For individuals, have they inspired others to think or to do things differently?
For programs/innovations, how was it evaluated to ensure it achieved its aims and objectives?
Q1. Tell us about the club.
- How does your club support the SLS 2020 Strategic Plan?
- How does your club deliver a range of sustainability and improvement measures across areas of governance, leadership, development, community engagement (or community support initiatives), and delivery of lifesaving services?
- You may wish to attach any photographs, reference letters or media coverage to your nomination.
- What new initiatives, programs or events did your club implement last season that furthered your strategic objectives? How did you identify the need for this?
- What, if any, challenges did the club had to overcome to achieve success?
Q3. Why and how it has made a difference, and to whom?
Q4. What are your plans for future development and continuous improvement?
Q5. What is the ONE lesson that your club can teach and share with all other SLS clubs both here in Australia and internationally?
Q1. How have they achieved sporting excellence? What were their results at major competitions (e.g. state, national, international)? For athlete awards, have they been part of a representative team and if so, how did they contribute to the success of that team?
Q2. How are they a positive role model, a good sportsman and/or an ambassador for Surf Life Saving? How do they contribute to broader lifesaving activities and engage with other members (including juniors)?
Q1. Tell us about the Branch being nominated.
- How does the Branch model positive and supportive attitudes, behaviours, and actions?
Q2. What has been achieved?
- Has the Branch done something new or different to achieve results?
- Has the Branch had to overcome any challenges to make a difference or achieve success?
- How was it evaluated to ensure it achieved its aims and objectives?
Q3. What impact has this had, and for whom?
- Has the Branch done something in response to an identified need or problem?
- Has the Branch inspired others to think or do things differently?