PERSON TO CONTACT IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
(must be 18 years old and above)
Terms and Conditions
1. The Learning Center reserves the right at their discretion, due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g extreme weather condition), to re-schedule any course offered.
2. The Learning Center reserves the right to dismiss any student, whose conduct reflect unfavorably upon the Learning Center, during his/her attendance at the Learning Center.
3. The Learning Center is withdrawn from the responsibility for the loss of any personal property left at the Learning Center or for loss resulting from theft or fire.
5. PAYMENT and CONSUMPTION
6. The student is help responsible to uphold the confidentiality and integrity of all the review materials provided by the Learning Center.
7. The student, under no circumstance, is given authority to reprint or in any way reproduce any part or the entirety of any review materials provided by the Learning Center.
8. Photograph, audio, video or any form of recording is prohibited during the review proper.
9. The student understands that any form of breach in the above-mentioned terms and condition is subject to penalization from expulsion to a fine of not less than fifty thousand (50,000) pesos.
TALA Tutorial and Academic Leaning Center
By Clicking SUBMIT, you acknowledge that you understand and accept the above terms and conditions.