Please submit your vote by 10 am, June 24th, so that the newly elected officers can be announced at the meeting.
The following members are in good standing and eligible for officer roles:
You are allowed to vote for any of the above members. You must have dues paid up-to-date to vote.
At this time, xxx elects to not serve as an officer.
Please type the name of the member you wish to elect.
* Responsible for the overall success of the club
* Assists other officers with their roles
* Holds regular Executive meetings to plan and monitor club progress
* Represents the Club at Area, Division and District meetings
* Closes Club Meetings
Club VP of Education:
* Programming – the current program, the next 2 meetings and long-range planning
* Leads the preparation of the Club Success Plan for the year and monitors its implementation
* As the second ranking Officer, takes over in the absence of the President
Club VP of Membership:
* Develop and carry through a recruiting strategy for new members
* Greet visitors at the beginning of the meeting and invite them to join at the end
* Assist applicants to fill in the Membership Application
* Send off Membership Applications with fees to Toastmasters International
Club VP of Public Relations:
* Set up and maintain the club website
* Publicize the activities of the Club in the local community
* Produce a regular club newsletter
* Keep Minutes of meetings of the Club and the Executive
* Help maintain and develop the Club’s Website
* Maintain a register of Club assets
* Bill and collect Semi Annual Fees from members
* Bank all money collected as soon as possible
* Pay accounts as authorised by the Executive or President
* Keep accurate account books showing all receipts, all payments and the current balance of club funds.
* Prepare a Budget for the coming year
Sergeant at Arms:
* Supervise the setting up of the meeting room in time for each meeting
* Supervise the putting away after each meeting
* Open the meeting and hand over to the Toastmaster