The purpose of this form is to determine whether the individual is of good character, trustworthy and of sufficient integrity to take consignment of merchandise, and handle equipment and money. All information is strictly confidential and shall never be released to any parties.
Bank Details *Mandatory (Please ensure all your information is correct)
References (Please list the details of 2 work/character references)
“By my signature below, I hereby attest that all information is true. I further give my permission to contact the references and businesses above if necessary”
In case of emergency, please contact:
(Please provide details of 2 emergency contacts)
The Brand Ambassador code of conduct helps to ensure a standard level of operating compliance requested by the clients before consideration of specific client requirements. These standards also create a level against which the Company can measure mystery shopper/sit observation visits.
In our experience, the presence of a standard also offers transparency in terms of what level of customer service to expect when the Brand Ambassador is visiting an event:
“I have read and understood the Brand Ambassador preferred code of conduct. I agree to abide by all of the above standards and any additional standards subsequently added by a client. I understand that this form will be kept on file and any subsequent breaches or flagrant disregard of these points may result in my suspension from the campaign or termination of my trading agreement where deemed appropriate”.
In consideration of the mutual terms and conditions set forth herein; the company represents clients in the financial, utilities and telecommunications industries to market and sell their relevant products and services to consumers through home or events based solicitations; and the Brand Ambassador is interested in the marketing and sale of products and services for the Company’s clients through home or events based solicitations; now therefore, the parties to this Agreement agree as follows;
1. The Brand Ambassador will market and sell the relevant products and services on behalf of the Company’s clients. The Brand Ambassador understands that the Company will not provide the Brand Ambassador with leads. 2. The Brand Ambassador may arrange for the marketing and sales work detailed within Term 1 to be carried out by appropriate substitutes. The Brand Ambassador will ensure that such substitutes are suitably vetted and comply with any necessary training and registration requirements of the client. 3. The Brand Ambassador understands that the Company’s clients may restrict the Company from selling their product and services to consumers outside a geographical area. The Company shall notify the Brand Ambassador when a restriction on a geographical area applies, and the Brand Ambassador agrees that he/she, or their substitutes, will not sell outside the designated geographical area to preserve the integrity of the chain of supply. 4. The Brand Ambassador agrees to submit to the Company all completed orders/contracts in accordance with the terms detailed on those orders/contracts at the time of completion. 5. The Company shall pay commission only to the Brand Ambassador on each sale made by the Brand Ambassador or their substitutes of the Company’s products/applications as outlined in Commissions and policies, shall be paid at a rate to be agreed with the Brand Ambassador. 6. This agreement shall continue in force and effect until terminated by either party verbally or in writing without prior notice. Title to the documents and data will at all times vest in the Company and upon termination, for whatever reason, the Brand Ambassador shall within five working days of termination of this Agreement, deliver unto the Company at the address stated above all documents, data, tools and equipment and any and all copies thereof in his/her possession or under his/her control. 7. The Company may provide the Brand Ambassador with items and equipment as requested by the Client. Title to the items and equipment referred to within this Clause will at all times vest in the Client and shall be returned to the Company for safe keeping by the Brand Ambassador at the end of each working day. The Brand Ambassador shall remain liable for damages and losses to such items whilst in the Brand Ambassadors control. 8. The Brand Ambassador will provide the Company with a commission statement of all new confirmed customers obtained by the Brand Ambassador or their substitutes. Any variances between the commissions should be notified to the Company by the Brand Ambassador within fourteen (14) days of the invoice date. 9. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between the Company and the Brand Ambassador and supersedes any prior negotiations, commitments and agreements, expressed or implied, whether verbally or in writing, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. Further, this Agreement may only be changed or modified by an agreement in writing signed by the Director of the Company and the Brand Ambassador 10. Nothing in this Agreement shall be interpreted as meaning that the Brand Ambassador or their substitutes are employees of the company. 11. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to permit the Brand Ambassador or their substitutes to conduct business in the name of, or on the account of the Company or its clients, or to incur or assume any expense, debt, obligation, liability or responsibility on behalf of, or in the name of the Company or its clients, or bind the Company or its clients in any way whatsoever. 12. The Brand Ambassador, during the term of this Agreement, will have access to and become acquainted with confidential information, including pricing, client information, the identity of the leads generated for the Company’s clients, compilations of information, records, and specifications which are owned by the Company and which are regularly used in the operation of the business of the Company (all items described above are examples of “Trade Secrets” which examples are not exhaustive The Brand Ambassador shall not disclose any Trade Secrets, directly or indirectly, or use them in any way, either during the term of this Agreement or at any time thereafter, except as required in the course of his or her services under this Agreement. Trade Secrets do not include information that; 12(a) is or becomes generally available to the public through no fault of the Brand Ambassador; 12(b) must be disclosed to governmental agencies or other third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to achieve the purposes of this agreement; 12(c) can be demonstrated was known to the Brand Ambassador prior to entering into a relationship with the Company;
12(d) is disclosed pursuant to the order of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body, provided, that the Brand Ambassador notifies the Company of such order sufficiently in advance to allow the Company to seek a protective order from the court.
13. Nothing in this agreement shall be interpreted as a meaning that the Company has any obligation to provide work/sales for the Brand Ambassador to undertake, nor shall it be interpreted that the Brand Ambassador is under any obligation to accept such work from the Company. 14. This Agreement does not prohibit or restrict the Brand Ambassador employment or performance of services for any third party in any manner or respect. 15. This Agreement shall be governed by English Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The English language version of this Agreement shall be the definitive one in the event of any dispute.
“I have read, understood and agree to comply with The Brand Ambassador Trading Agreement”
Points to note:
Sales week runs from Monday – Sunday
The above accelerators include an allowance of 10% dead leads rate. If the dead lead rate is higher than 10%, the additional percentage will be deducted from total lead count and the new net lead count will be used in calculating accelerator commissions.
The BA will only be paid for live sales, cancelled sales are not applicable
Commission payments can be negotiated between parties. Payment rates are to apply to all future payments however they can be applied retrospectively as agreed. The commission payments detailed above are the MINIMUM amount payable and may be increased accordingly.
1) The company reserves the right to change the commissions schedule and policy from time to time without advanced notice, however, any new and revised rates and policies shall only apply for all customers obtained after notice of such changes to the BA.
2) Any negotiated increases in payments are to be given at the Company’s discretion and will be added to the following week’s payment generated after the increase is agreed.
“I have read, understood and agree to the Company’s commission schedules and policies”
BA TABLET & I.D. BADGE AGREEMENT
“I have read, understood and accept the terms of The Brand Ambassador Tablet and I.D. badge agreement”
We, the Company, have several successful social media channels (eg. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) alongside our Company’s website. We continue to update our online profiles with news of upcoming events, achievements within the Company and more.
In order to maintain our high standard online, and to continually include our online communities in our success, we ask that you please state below any of the following statements with which you disagree:
I allow images of myself to be used across all forms of media during, or after, working alongside the Company.
I allow videos of myself to be used across all forms of media during, or after, working alongside the Company.
With my permission, I allow any of my personal comments to be used during, or after, working alongside the Company.
I agree to only reference the Company positively online during, or after, working alongside the company.
I understand that if I reference the Company negatively online during, or after, working alongside the Company, further action will be taken.
“I have read, understood and agree to the terms of the Company’s Social Media Compliance”
1.1. This policy is intended to help you make appropriate decisions about the use of social media such as blogs, wikis, social networking websites, podcasts, forums, message boards, or comments on web-articles, such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. 1.2. This policy outlines the standards we require you to observe when using social media, the circumstances in which we will monitor your use of social media and the action we will take in respect of breaches of this policy. 1.3. This policy supplements our BA VETTING PACK. 1.4. This policy does not form part of any contract of employment and it may be amended at any time.
2. Who is covered by the policy
2.1. This policy covers all individuals working at all levels and grades, including senior managers, officers, directors, employees, consultants, contractors, trainees, homeworkers, part-time and fixed-term employees, casual and agency staff and volunteers (collectively referred to as you in this policy
3.1. You are expected to comply with this policy at all times to protect the privacy, confidentiality, and interests of our company and our services, employees, partners, customers, and competitors. 3.2. Breach of this policy may be dealt with under our Disciplinary Procedures and, in serious cases, may be treated as gross misconduct leading to summary dismissal.
4. Responsibility for implementation of the policy
4.1. MARKETING MANAGER has overall responsibility for the effective operation of this policy. 4.2. MARKETING MANAGER is responsible for monitoring and reviewing the operation of this policy and making recommendations for changes to minimise risks to our operations. 4.3. You are responsible for your own compliance with this policy and for ensuring that it is consistently applied. You should ensure that you take the time to read and understand it. Any breach of this policy should be reported to MARKETING MANAGER. 4.4. Questions regarding the content or application of this policy should be directed to MARKETING MANAGER.
5. Using social media sites in our name
5.1. Only MARKETING MANAGER is/are permitted to post material on a social media website in our name and on our behalf. Any breach of this restriction will amount to gross misconduct.
6. Data Protection requirements
6.1. The Information Commissioner’s Office has strict restrictions on social media. The ICO rules apply to all communications made by you in your capacity as our consultant or which in any way relate to our services and products. 6.2. All communications we make using social media which promote our services can only be made by MARKETING MANAGER and must have been through our formal approval process. 6.3. Otherwise, you must not make any communication using social media which promotes our services or our products. This means that broadly: (a) you must not recommend, advise, discuss, promote or mention any specific products; (b) you must not discuss or recommend our services; or (c) you must not invite or encourage any customer or potential customer to contact you in order to do either of the above. Any breach of these restrictions will amount to gross misconduct. 6.4. If you are in any doubt as to what you can and cannot say using social media, then please contact the MARKETING MANAGER
7. Using work-related social media
7.1. We recognise the importance of the internet in shaping public thinking about our company and our services, employees, partners and customers. We also recognise the importance of you joining in and helping shape industry conversation and direction through interaction in social media. 7.2. You are therefore permitted to interact on approved social media websites about the Company when you have been given permission by MARKETING MANAGER. 7.3. Before using work-related social media you must: (a) have read and understood this policy ; and (b) have sought and gained prior written approval to do so from MARKETING MANAGER.
8. Personal use of social media sites
8.1. We permit the incidental use of social media websites for personal use subject to certain conditions set out below. However, this is a privilege and not a right. It must neither be abused nor overused and we reserve the right to withdraw our permission at any time at our entire discretion. 8.2. The following conditions must be met for personal use to continue: (a) use must be minimal and take place substantially out of normal working hours (that is, during lunch hours, before 9 am or after 5.30 pm); (b) use must not breach any of the rules set out in paragraph 9 below. (c) use must not interfere with business or office commitments; (d) use must comply with our policies including the Data Protection Policy and Disciplinary Procedure].
9. Rules for use of social media
9.19. If you notice any content posted on social media about us (whether complementary or critical) please report it to The MARKETING MANAGER.
10. Monitoring use of social media websites
10.1. You should be aware that any use of social media websites (whether or not accessed for work purposes) may be monitored and, where breaches of this policy are found, action may be taken under our Disciplinary Procedure.
10.2. We reserve the right to restrict or prevent access to certain social media websites if we consider personal use to be excessive. Monitoring is only carried out to the extent permitted or as required by law and as necessary and justifiable for business purposes.
10.3. Misuse of social media websites can, in certain circumstances, constitute a criminal offence or otherwise give rise to legal liability against you and us. It may also cause embarrassment to us and to our clients.
10.4. In particular uploading, posting forwarding or posting a link to any of the following types of material on a social media website, whether in a professional or personal capacity, will amount to gross misconduct (this list is not exhaustive):
(a) pornographic material (that is, writing, pictures, films and video clips of a
sexually explicit or arousing nature);
(b) a false and defamatory statement about any person or organisation;
(c) material which is offensive, obscene, criminal discriminatory, derogatory or
may cause embarrassment to us, our clients, colleagues or our staff;
(d) confidential information about us or any of our staff or clients (which you do not
have express authority to disseminate);
(e) any other statement which is likely to create any liability (whether criminal or
civil, and whether for you or us); or
(f) material in breach of copyright or other intellectual property rights, or which
invades the privacy of any person.
Any such action will be addressed and is likely to result in summary dismissal.
10.5. Where evidence of misuse is found we may undertake a more detailed investigation in accordance with our Disciplinary Procedure, involving the examination and disclosure of monitoring records to those nominated to undertake the investigation and any witnesses or managers involved in the investigation. If necessary such information may be handed to the police in connection with a criminal investigation.
10.6. If you notice any misuse of social media regarding the Company, please report it to MARKETING MANAGER.
11. Monitoring and review of this policy
11.1. MARKETING MANAGER shall be responsible for reviewing this to ensure that it meets legal requirements and reflects best practice.