Center Registration Form & Agreement
1. To request a teacher, you are to either call Scaffold Staffing at 678.744.5090, email us at email@example.com or if you are a Gold member, you can send me an on-demand request via voxer. You are never to schedule a shift directly with the temp provided by Scaffold Staffing.
2. Teachers are to be paid weekly unless they are placed for 1-3 days. In the event of the teacher being placed for more than one day, the teacher is to be paid on the last day worked each week. (Ex: Teacher only placed Monday= teacher paid Monday. Teacher placed Mon-Wed=teacher paid Wednesday. Teacher placed Mon-Fri= teacher paid Friday)
3. All substitutes should be paid a minimum of $11.00 per hour. (Paid by check/zelle/cash app or cash)
4. If the center cancels a substitute the day of the assignment within two hours of scheduled placement, the center will be charged a cancellation fee which is a minimum of (4) hours ($44) to pay the teacher.
What can be expected from the teachers:
1. Teachers are to arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled time to meet with the director and to receive instructions for the day.
2. Teachers will be dressed in Scafffold’s Staffing uniform
3. Teachers will be prepared with emergency lesson plans
4. Teachers will meet at least the minimum requirement to be a lead teacher
5. Teachers will have their First Aid/Cpr card
6. Teachers will have a copy of their completed application
7. Teachers will have their background check completed
8. Teachers will have their health and safety orientation training completed
9. Teachers will be prepared to be the Lead Teacher for the day if needed.
I agree and understand the service policies:
This agreement for services and conditions (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into as of the day this agreement is signed, between Scaffold Staffing and (The Customer) at the child care center stated above.
WHEREAS, the Customer desires to use the services of the agency and the Agency desires to provide services on the terms and conditions hereinafter stated;
Now, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements herein contained, the parties agree as follows:
A. The agency shall charge the customer a referral fee of $12 per day, per substitute. (Invoices are due each Friday. If the invoice isn’t paid by midnight on Friday, there will be a $25 late fee applied and any future placements would be canceled until the account is brought current)
B. Substitutes from the Agency are independent contractors requiring a minimum of $11.00 per hour.
C. Agency liquidation fee for a customer hiring a substitute for permanent placement is $400. The substitute must work for the interested childcare center a minimum of 30days before being eligible to be hired on permanently.
A. Customer Shall contact the Agency’s office for any daily placements and confirm any substitutes agreeing to return the next day.
B. Customer agrees not to contact the agency’s substitutes directly for scheduling service.
C. If the customer cancels a placement request within two hours of the scheduled placement, the customer will be responsible to pay a cancellation fee which is the minimum of (4) hours ($44) to the teacher.
D. The agency agrees to credit Customer’s account for the difference between the $400 liquidation fee and days of usage at the rate of $12 per day should the customer terminate the substitute for any reason due to the fault of the substitute or if the substitute terminates services within the 1 60 days of hiring.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused the Agreement to be duly executed as of the date this agreement is signed