1. The dispatcher will provide a call number (PO) at the time of dispatch. All service requests for AES require call (PO) numbers from AES before work is performed.
2. Service requests may be diagnosed by an AES technician prior to dispatch the call will be dispatched as:
a) Charge Back; calls processed and billable through All Espresso Service.
b) Direct Bill; Billed to the customer directly from Contractor credit terms will apply for that customer.
AES must be notified immediately if payment terms cannot be agreed upon. AES will inform the client in advance of direct bill status and secure authorization for the minimum charge to provide an estimate for service. If no authorization for minimum charge can be secured, service will not be dispatched.
3. The PO # covers only the original service call and does not cover callbacks or return visits unless previously approved by an authorized AES representative. An additional Call # ( PO#) number is required.
4. To ensure payment of invoices the following information must be included:
a) The AES Work Order number or PO Number (PO #)
b) The serial number of the machine serviced
c) Description of work performed and itemized list of parts used with manufactures item numbers.
d) Authorized printed name and signature of the customer.
5. All invoices must be returned to the AES for processing within a maximum of 10 days to ensure payment.
1. Travel and service charges must be billed at the standard previously agreed upon rates
2. Any changes to agreed-upon rates must be communicated in writing to AES representative.
3. An authorized AES representative must approve all travel exceeding 1-hour* and billable labor charges that exceed 2 hours and/or max $400.00 for the total invoice, including parts
4. AES will not pay for duplicate or return visits if the Contractor does not have the part available at the time of service*. (*Exceptions include; that which is not a standard stocking part or a pre-approval by an authorized AES representative)
5. If parts are required to complete the call, Contractor must notify AES immediately If the parts were covered by warranty or if the service is to be re-billed by AES to the customer, at the time, Contractor submits the invoice for the call, the parts must be itemized with the proper manufacture part numbers to ensure proper reimbursement.
1. The contractor must maintain Workers Compensation Insurance and provide a copy of valid Workers Compensation Insurance Certificate to AES on an annual basis.
2. Any deviation from standard terms of service requires a notation in the call to identify the exception and name of the approving AES representative. Contractor agrees to follow the published AES “Standard Response Times” (see attached) unless otherwise negotiated and agreed upon in writing with the Technical Manager
3. The contractor agrees to perform all service with attention to safety and quality of overall work. The contractor will cover any callbacks due to substandard work or failure of a non-OEM part.
4. The contractor agrees to contact AES Technical Support if a dispatched call cannot be completed within the agreed-upon time. If the client requesting service requests a change in service times directly with the Contractor, agrees to contact AES Technical Support with updated information.
5. If necessary, the Contractor will call AES Technical Support for assistance to complete the service call.
6. No call will be abandoned without notification. AES Technical Support must be informed directly and immediately If any service request cannot be performed for any reason by Contractor
7. CALLBACKS / RECALLS: If within 10 days of the original repair date AES receives a call from the customer with the same problem or work was incomplete the responsibility of that repair and the costs associated will be the responsibility of Contractor With the exception of the failure of OEM parts. For contractors stocking, AES recommended spare parts. AES will not pay for duplicate or return visits if the Contractor does not have the part available at the time of service. The original PO only covers the initial call and does not cover return visits.
1. AES will verify the plumbing and electrical connections on site are ready. AES will coordinate the install and schedule the time and provide a call (PO) number.
Standard installation includes an espresso machine, coffee brewer, and grinders. An authorized AES representative must approve all travel exceeding 1 hour and billable labor charges that exceed 3 hours/or max $400.00 total invoice. Travel and service charges will be billed at the standard previously agreed upon rates unless previously negotiated with an authorized AES representative
2. AES will not cover electrical or plumbing services other than the final connections for the installation of the equipment listed above.
3. If the site or customer is not ready wait time will not exceed 30 minutes. If after 30 minutes the customer is not ready AES Technical Support must be notified and a new course of action determined