COVID-19 Liability Release Waiver
**Signature Required Prior to Every Scheduled Service**
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Massage & Whole Body Health is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfection procedures.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
Fever, Dry cough, Lack of taste or smell, Difficulty breathing, Stomach upset or distress.
I agree to the following: I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS
I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS
I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country, or to any city considered to be a "hot spot" for COVID-19 infections WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS
I understand that neither Linda Mitchell or Massage & Whole Body Health, can be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
Linda Mitchell and Massage & Whole Body Health is following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
· Additional time included between appointments to clean, disinfect and prevent client contact with each other.
· Guests accompanying those scheduled for services are discouraged unless for individuals who need the support of a health care professional.
· Clients are required to wash hands just before receiving services and again before leaving.
Masks are required at all times except in prone (face down) position. Contactless temperature checks will be done prior to services.
· Your therapist will thoroughly clean hands before and after sessions and clean masks will be worn at all times.
· Therapy room will be cleaned and disinfected between clients, and each night all surfaces will once again be disinfected with a medical grade UVC lamp
· All product bottles used during service will be disinfected between clients and disposable items will be used when possible. All tools and surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with hospital grade disinfectant before and after each client according to the manufacturer's directions.