The terms of this Agreement shall include the following:
1. The term of this agreement shall match the duration of remote learning, as determined by FFCA High School. All loaned items shall be returned promptly and in good working condition immediately upon the return to in-person learning. This agreement may be rescinded at any time at the discretion of FFCA High School.
2. All equipment and software shall remain the property of FFCA High School.
3. The Borrower accepts responsibility for the equipment while it is in the Borrower’s possession. The Borrower agrees to use an appropriate method of transporting the equipment and also agrees to keep the equipment secure at all times. Damage, loss or theft will be promptly reported to FFCA High School Administration.
4. This equipment is provided only for the use of the Borrower’s family. The Borrower agrees, by signing this Agreement, that no one else will be allowed to use this equipment.
5. The Borrower shall not attempt to upgrade, open, or make hardware modifications to any equipment. Software should not be copied onto other computers, or installed without the consent of FFCA High School.
6. By the signatures below, the Borrower indicates intent to use this equipment for purposes of facilitation of the educational program of FFCA High School. The undersigned agree that this property will be treated with care, with the understanding that the Borrower will be fully responsible for any costs associated with damage, loss, or theft.