Movies, film, cinema — whatever you call it, get ready to prove your knowledge of the silver screen. 10 pts
1. What was the first non-English language film to win Best Picture at the Oscars?
2. In 2018, two major films were released that covered the topic of gay conversion camps. Name one of them.
3. Barry Jenkins’ 2018 film "If Beale Street Could Talk" was based on a novel by which author?
4. What is the full name of Uma Thurman’s character in "Kill Bill?"
5. Which of the following movie scores was NOT composed by John Williams?
6. What was the first American film to show a flushing toilet?
7. What was the highest-grossing movie of 2019?
8. Which was the first movie to win the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature?
Beauty and the Beast
9. M. Night Shyamalan, director of thrillers like "The Sixth Sense", "Signs", and "Split", has set almost all of his films in which state?
10. The Academy of Motion Pictures announced new representation and inclusion standards for Oscars ‘Best Picture’ eligibility, which will be required starting what year?
Should be Empty: