Here are some improtant things you need to do before completing this form:
1) You will need to have read "A World Split Apart" ( found here) and create a diagram of it along with a short sample of your annotations from it.
2) Take a portrait picture of yourself and have it on hand in JPEG format for this form.
3) Compile a list of books you have read during the past year and have it ready in a DOC, DOCX, or PDF, (or copy and paste)
4) Have read the book "The Bridge at Andau" (by James Michener) and write an essay (not over 1000 words) about today's world, and what you would consider a modern-day "Bridge at Andau." Have it on hand for this form in DOC, DOCX, or PDF (or Copy and Paste). If you don't have this book, you can buy it here.
5) The emails of the people you are asking for letters of reccomendation. (Ecclesiastical Leader, Friend or Sibbling, and a Teacher or Mentor.)
5) Be ready to answer thought-provoking and deep-digging questions about yourself.
**IMPORTANT: This form is estimated to take atleast one hour. In order to complete the form as quickly as possible, you WILL need ALL of the above items.**
If all that is ready, then why don't we begin?
Click "Next" below.
On a scale from 1 - 10, what would you rate your overall...
The next step is attaching three letters of recommendation: (reference to character.)You will need three letters from three different people.-Ecclesiastical Leader (Bishop, Pastor, etc.)-Friend or Sibling-Educational Teacher.
This is a test of your responsibility. We need the name of all the recommenders, their email, and how long you've known them.
After you've entered their information, it will be your duty to contact them and ask them to go to the address bellow and fill out their letter of reccomendation.
If your recommender will choose to write or email us there reccomendations instead of using the form, please check the box below and make sure that they know to send their letter to email@example.com.
Did you read A World Split apart? If not, read it here and write a diagram of it and a short sample of your annotations from it.After reading, please upload your annotations and diagram in the space below or write them in the box below.
Okay. Funny, but not okay.
After you've read the book The Bridge at Andau please upload your essay in the space below, or write it in the space below.Write an essay (not over 1000 words) about today's world, and what you would consider a modern-day "Bridge at Andau."
Thank you SO much for taking the time to complete the Andau Character Scholarship Registration Form.Your registration will be reviewed, and you will get an information packet sent to your email.If you're sure everything is filled out correctly, Click Submit!