The following are, but not limited to the enumerations below, considered behaviors that are undesirable whether offline or online, especially in social media:
- Inappropriate use of sexual connotations;
- Performing intimidating acts;
- Direct or implied threats or violence;
- Conducts of abuse or discrimination;
- Inappropriate use or offensive languages;
- Bullying or acts of threat or harm, whether physical, social, or moral against race, enter, class, religion, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, disability or injury, or status.
Alcohol and Drugs
We have a simple policy relative to these matters. As long as the law permits, we likewise permit. However, we do not allow consumption or use of these during office hours or in the office. As we maintain an utmost quality of standard towards our work output, we do not allow anything that would impair our work performance or would carelessly result in any inappropriate behavior, especially if it would endanger the safety of others.
Conflict of Interest
There might come a time that opportunities might be offered that may appear of benefit and that may be in conflict with the business of the company. We consider that you consider your course of action and think it over. If you think that the company's business might be affected, we highly suggest that you avoid it.
Here are the included, but not limited to, list of conflicts of interests identified:
- Personal investments outside the company with the same line of business targeting the same clients or customers;
- Secondary or outside employment whose business is in conflict with the company;
- Use of company's products for personal gain at the expense of the company;
- Using products of companies in competition with ours;
- Acceptance of personal gifts without consent of the company;
Who Must Follow
Every person employed is expected to follow the code. There is no deviation on who is exempted, whether you are a manager, a supervisor, a rank and file, or a temp.
Privacy and Security
Just as to the commitment we provide to our end-users, we also committed to your privacy and security. We highly respect the trust given to us. Any correspondence shared with us shall be kept with us in trust. Our privacy policies in place ensure that all information held by us shall be kept private in a strict manner. Any processing made shall be under the conduct of our privacy rules, particularly with proportionality and portability of information. Any other means outside the scope required shall be brought to your attention for further consent.
Your Part in this Endeavor
If you think you are a victim or you see someone else involved that is relatively affected by this code of conduct whether as the violator or the receiving end, if you have concerns, questions, reactions, or ways on wanting to improve the community, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Your privacy shall be highly respected.