What is a colour correction ?
Corrective hair color is a colour process that must be performed by a professional hair colorist to correct any and all damage caused by a color service gone wrong balancing out uneven color, changing tone and changing levels. it is also considered as an aggressive or extreme change in someone's hair colour.
The time needed to perform a color correction hair service varies due to the specific nature and current condition of each hair type and additional visits may be required depending on how much you want to tone or colour-correct the hair. The condition and health of the hair can also determine how long the effects of the color-corrector can last.
Pricing is based on our expertise, knowledge, education, skill, time, and energy when doing a color correction and/or colour service.
We will give a quote on the basis of the knowledge of your hair service you require, hair history, length and thickness. There will be an additional charge if there is extra product used due to length, thickness or circumstanses that is out of our control.
- I have informed my hairdresser of any and all previous hair services done at home and in salon prior to my appointment.
- I understand that reconstructive treatments may be needed prior to colour services.
- I agree that multiple visits may be required to achieve my desired color.
- I agree that each subsequent visit will be a separate color service; a separate charge will be quoted for each visit.
- I understand that they may be an extra cost added ontop of the given quote if extra product is needed to acheive the colour I have requested.
- The hairdresser cannot guarantee my colour if there is an unexpected chemical reaction.
- My hairdresses has informed me of my aftercare and recommendation of products that is needed to maintain my hair .
- I am aware that me hairdresser has been trained in the service technique and that they will do their absolute best to create the best results and therefore as an ongoing basis, i will not hold my hairdresser if the process has unexpected or undesired results.
Signing below indicates that you have read and understand this form, that you have been offered a patch test, and that you agree for your hairdresser to proceed with your hair colouring service