1. I understand that this charter boat is licensed to carry a limited number of people.
2. I am aware of the border to the sea and I understand that I will not cross the border.
3. I agree to pay for loss or damage to my chartered boat or equipment, including buckets, life jackets, oars, safety equipment and anchor.
4. The boat can only be used during daylight hours.
5. I understand that no refunds will be made for early return of the boat.
6. I will not make any claims for any loss, damage, damage or injury to other boats, including negligence caused by my use of the chartered boat. I agree to bear the damage.
7. The charter boat will always be used competently and responsibly by the person who takes responsibility for all passengers on board. I accept that I have been given adequate instructions regarding operating the boat and safety.
8. The boat driver must stay below the 0.05 blood alcohol limit during the charter. The local water Police conducts the checks.
9. In case of bad weather that day, refund or date change for accepted online reservations, I will notify the day.