STEM Teacher Assessment
Do you have a prior experience in working as a teacher in an international school?
If yes, please mention the name of the school, years of experience, and the subject you teach.
Do you have prior experience in teaching STEM-related activities?
If yes, please mention the name of the training center, years of experience, and the activities you worked on.
Did you take part in robotics competition?
If yes, please mention the name of the competition and your teams' ranks.
If you had to define STEM to someone who had never heard of it before, how would you describe it?
A. INSTRUCTIONAL PREPAREDNESS (50%)
1. Has knowledge on STEM
2. Has mastery of STEM activities
3. Has the ability to integrate STEM with related subjects
4. Discusses up-to-date information that relates to STEM
5. Is familiar with the needs and problems of the local community
6. Is prepared with his/her lesson
7. Has adequate background materials and experiences to enrich his/her teaching resources.
8. Has command of the language of instruction and fluency of expression.
9. Organizes and presents subject matter using clear and concrete practical examples.
10. Provides course outline
11. Asks clear test questions.
12. Asks questions necessary to develop critical thinking skills.
B. CLASSROOM AND TIME MANAGEMENT (30%)
13. Makes use of the whole period of class activities
14. Encourages students engagement
C. PERSONAL AND SOCIAL QUALITIES (20%)
15. Has the ability to maintain and draw respect from the students.
16. Possesses a sense of humor and cheerfulness.
17. Is poised and self-confident
18. Has a well-modulated voice.
19. Has a pleasing look.
Should be Empty: