Lithium-Ion Battery Warnings and Usage Information
As a condition of purchase, you must read these instructions and warnings.
• Lithium-based batteries are volatile. Failure to follow these instructions may result in fire, bodily injury and/or property damage if charged or used improperly. Batteries & packs may explode and cause fire if misused or defective.
• By purchasing a Lithium-based battery, the buyer assumes all risks associated with the product
General Guidelines and Warnings
• Use only a good quality charger designed for Lithium-based batteries. Failure to do so may a cause fire, which may result in bodily injury and property damage. Keep Lithium-based batteries and charger away from children.
• Some Lithium-based battery chargers may have technical deficiencies which cause it to charge the batteries incorrectly or at an improper rate. It is your responsibility solely to assure the charger you purchased works properly. Always monitor charging process to assure batteries are being charged properly. Failure to do so may result in fire.
• Discontinue charging immediately if a battery starts to balloon, swell, smoke, or get hot. Disconnect the battery and observe in a safe place for 15 minutes. The battery may leak, and ignite due to reaction with air.
• Never store or charge batteries inside your car in extreme temperatures. Never charge batteries from a laptop computer.
• Never charge batteries unattended. Always remain in constant observation to monitor the charging process and react to potential problems that may occur.
• Put battery in the fireproof container and charge in an isolated area, away from other combustible materials.
• Let battery cool down to room temperature before charging. Storage & Transportation
• Store battery at room temperature between 40 and 80 degrees F for best results.
• Do not expose battery pack to direct sunlight (heat) for extended periods.
• When transporting or temporarily storing in a vehicle, temperature range should be greater than 20 degrees F but no more than 150 degrees F.
• Storing battery at temperatures greater than 170 degrees F for extended periods of time (more than 2 hours) may cause damage to battery and possible fire.
• NEVER store batteries in your pockets, purse, or any other container that shares space with other items. This can result in shorting and explosion.
• Use caution to avoid puncture of the cell. Puncture of cells may cause a fire.
• Charging the battery every 2 months to keep it fresh if you don't use it.
Operating Charging Temperature:
Operate at 32 to 113 degree F and discharge at 32 to 140 degree F. Allow battery cool down to room temperature before charging.
Any manufacturer’s product warranty is limited to original defects in material and workmanship. Such warranty does not include damage resulting from misuse, abuse, incorrect charging and other inappropriate use of this product, retailer makes no separate express warranties, and disclaims any implied warranties.
I hereby acknowledge receipt of this warning information and acknowledge (1) the sufficiency of the above warnings, (2) the retailer has sold the product in its original manufacturer’s packaging and (3) the retailer has no reason to know the product is defective.