1. Driver must have prior approval already on file for insurance purposes.
2. The deparment requesting use of the vehicle is responsible for maintenance as outlined on the driver's vehicle checklist form. This form must be filled out completely and returned to the office upon completion of outing.
3. Each department is responsible for any significant damage to the vehicle during the time that the vehicle is in your care.
4. Keys must be picked up during business hours (Mon-Fri 9-4 pm). Please give date and time keys will be picked up.
5. Person requesting vehicle(s) and/or trailer(s) is responisble for picking up and reurning keys.
6. Seven or more individuals (including driver) are required in order to use the van. Sixteen or more individuals (including driver) are required to use the bus.