1. The competition is open to all participants who are residents in XYZ Country. International participants are required to provide the relevant information to the organizer- student card/ application form.
2. All participants need to introduce themselves (name, category, original score), you are required to show the original scores in front of the camera before the start of the recording. Photocopied sheet music is strictly prohibited.
3. All pieces must be played without repeats.
4. Decisions made by juror are final.
5. The organizer reserves the right to change the terms & condition without prior notice and disqualifying any candidates that did not meet the requirement for the competition.
6. All the participants are required to fill in the form. It is compulsory to provide the email address and home address. Any incomplete forms will be considered as invalid.
7. The participants are allowed to record using any devices.
8. Participants are not allowed to post/ share the recordings at any social media during the competition period.
9. Participants are allowed to participate in more than 1 category.
10. Participants that successfully make it to the final round may reuse the same piece as in the preliminary round. However, it is not compulsory to perform back the same story/ song.
11. All participants (Finalist) will receive the comments from the judges after 1 month of the competition.
12. Gold & Silver Award Winners (Preliminary Round) are able to proceed to the Final Round.
13. All proof of payment must be sent to John Smith office number: 111-111-1111 Account Number: 2222222222 (ABC Company)Public Bank