Email must be unique and not shared by another member of the media. For faster processing, we strongly suggest that you enter your media or organization email and not register with a public account such as AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail.
This needs to be a picture of your I.D. Badge with the company you work for and are applying for a credential for. A headshot, photo of your drivers license, business card or past game credential will not be sufficient.
If working freelance, please list the name of the outlet you are on assignment for and upload a letter on company letterhead from your assigning editor stating that you are on assignment for this specific match. Must have the letter to be considered. You can also email the letter to email@example.com.
2. Field access is available for Photographers (maximum 1 per outlet) and Broadcast Rights Holders only.
3. No radio or TV talent will be given field access.
4. Live shot requests must be submitted 72 hours prior to the game to the venue press officer.
5. Photo agencies must be working on assignment from a specific news outlet.
6. All members of the media, regardless of their occupation, must dress professionally and appropriately. Yourself, your clothing and your demeanor should remain unbiased. No media personnel should wear clothing supporting any of the competing teams. Media members should not wear revealing clothing that would be deemed inappropriate in a work environment or business office. This will be strictly enforced.
7. Asking for autographs or personal photographs is strictly prohibited.
8. No person under the age of 18 will be accredited for any match or allowed in any media area including the press box, field and mixed zone. No exceptions.
9. Do not post photos of your media credential online or on any social media websites.