I hereby agree to the following terms:
• I will make sure that my Girl Scout is supervised by an adult at all times during the program(s).
• My Girl Scout will not start taking orders until the program begins.
• I will not accept payment from customers until the product has been delivered.
• I will submit all funds received from sales to the troop manager by the required deadline.
• All products obtained for my Girl Scout's sales must be picked up and paid for by the end date of the program(s).
• I acknowledge that once the product has been ordered by my troop, I cannot return it, and I agree to be fully responsible for the financial aspect of all products I order. In case I need help selling the remaining product, I will contact the troop manager promptly.
• I understand that in case of loss, theft, or damage of the product or funds, I am still fully accountable.
• If I do not pay the full amount owed for the product, I am aware that I may be subjected to legal proceedings and related fees.
• My Girl Scout and I will conduct ourselves according to the principles of the Girl Scout Mission, Promise, and Law.
Code of Conduct
By participating in the Girl Scout product programs, I understand that I am representing the Girl Scouts organization. I agree to the following:
• During the product program activities, I must wear either the official Girl Scout uniform or identifiable Girl Scout apparel.
• Any accompanying chaperones must dress appropriately and wear full clothing.
• In order to maximize the educational benefits and skill-building opportunities of the product programs, I must directly participate in the program, including advertising, making sales, and/or delivering the product to customers. I cannot have a parent or caregiver sell the product for me.
Guidelines for Booth Conduct
• A minimum of one adult who has undergone background screening and one registered girl is required at each booth.
• Be punctual in arrival and departure.
• Set up the booth at least 15 feet away from doors or in the designated area assigned by the store.
• The store manager can cancel a booth for any reason.
• If the store manager asks booth attendees to leave the store, they must do so promptly.
• Do not request the store to make announcements about booth sales.
• Girls should wait for customers to approach them, and should not approach customers as they enter or exit the store.
• Girls should handle the sales of cookies, and adults should provide guidance and manage money for younger Girl Scouts.
• Girls should remain close to the booth at all times, and should not run around or approach people within the store.
• Girls should always be polite, and should not yell at customers, block store entrances, or use aggressive sales techniques.
• Eating and smoking are not allowed at the booth.
• Minimize the use of cell phones and focus on engaging with customers.
• Take all trash, including empty cookie boxes, with you when leaving. Do not use store trash receptacles for public waste or recycling.
• Before leaving, one girl and one adult should thank the store.