PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Thank you for your interest in playing for the New Berlin Pumas. Please realize this is NOT a recreational program and the focus on competition increases dramatically. The philosophy of this program is to give youth in the New Berlin area an opportunity to play baseball at an advanced level while preparing them to play at the High School level.
By Signing Up Below I/We understand:
- There is a significant time commitment to you team and teammates.
- This is NOT a recreational program and there is NO minimum playing time requirement.
- Most practices and games are mandatory. Missing practices and games will affect playing time.
- Baseball comes after school functions (ie. band, orchestra, science fair, etc.), major religious functions, and major family functions (vacations, family reunions, etc.).
- After April 1st baseball comes before any other sport (ie. soccer, basketball, etc.)
- Coaches may hold some practices in the offseason (before April 1st). While these practices are not mandatory, every effort should be made to attend in order to avoid falling behind the other players (especially pitchers).
- I/We the parent(s) of a candidate for a position on a New Berlin Pumas baseball team, hereby give my/our son approval to his participation in any/all activities during the upcoming season.
- I/We assume all risks and hazards incidental to such participation including transportation to and from activities, and I/We do herby waive, absolve, indemnify and agree to hold harmless the Puma organization, participants and persons transporting my/our child – except to the extent and in the amount covered by liability insurance.
- I/We understand Medical insurance will NOT be provided by the Puma’s.
- I/We will furnish a certified birth certificate upon request.
Payment of all fees are due at the yearly kickoff meeting.
Informed Consent/General Release-Youth Baseball Participants
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND SIGN BELOW TO INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT. NOTE: THIS FORM INCLUDES A RELEASE OF LIABILITY.
Since participation in youth sports activities can be dangerous, New Berlin Pumas Select Baseball Corp requires that all participants (and their adult parent(s) or guardians) to assume all risks associated with youth baseball by signing this general release.
For and in consideration of my child being permitted to participate in New Berlin Pumas Select Baseball youth baseball activities, I hereby voluntarily release, discharge, waive and relinquish any and all claims or actions for damages for personal injury, permanent disability, death, or property damage which I or my child may have, or which may here after accrue to me or my child, as a result of my participation in youth baseball activities during play and while I am at the facility while others play or for any other reason. This release is intended to discharge, in advance, New Berlin Pumas Select Baseball Corp, it’s officers, employees and agents, and the owners and maintainers of any facility used for baseball practice or activities, from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with my child’s participation
in baseball camps/clinic activities, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of New Berlin Pumas Select Baseball Corp, its officers, agents or employees, or the owners or maintainers of any facility used by New Berlin Pumas Select Baseball Corp for baseball practice or activities.
I further understand that serious accidents occasionally occur during youth baseball activities, and that participants occasionally sustain serious personal injuries, death or property damage as a consequence thereof. Knowing the risks, I have voluntarily applied for my child to participate in the activity and thereby agree to assume those risks to release and hold harmless New Berlin Pumas Select Baseball Corp, its officers, employees or agents, or the owners or maintainers of any facility used by the New Berlin Pumas Select Baseball Corp for baseball practice or activities, who (through negligence or carelessness) might otherwise be liable to me or to my child (or my heirs or assigns) for damages.
I further understand and agree that this release, discharge, waiver, and assumption of risk is to be binding on my and my child’s heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns.
I further agree to indemnify and to hold harmless New Berlin Pumas Select Baseball Corp, its officers, employees and agents, or the owners or maintainers of any facility used by the New Berlin Pumas Select Baseball Corp for baseball practices or activities, for any loss, liability damage, cost or expense which may incur as a result of any injury or property damage I or my child may sustain while participating in the activity.
I agree to comply with the program’s stated and customary terms and conditions for participation according to the New Berlin Pumas Select Baseball Corp If I observe any significant change with regards to my child’s readiness for participation in the program, I will remove my child from the program immediately.
I have read this Informed Consent/General Release, fully understanding its terms, that I give up substantial rights by signing it, and sign it voluntarily.
DO NOT E-SIGN UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE ABOVE STATEMENT.
By my eSignature below, I certify that I have read, fully understand and accept all terms of the foregoing statement. Please signify your acceptance by entering your full name in the box below