Thanks for your interest in IBC Simply. It's great to hear that you'd like to become a customer. Please fill in the form below, sign and click submit. If you have any problems filling out the form please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in touch once your account has been setup.
So we can collaborate with you on social, we'd love to follow you! If you have any of the following, please can you let us know your handle in the box below
PLEASE READ OUR CONDITIONS OF SALE BELOW
The acceptance of an order and the despatch of goods by Italian Beverage Co Ltd and the acceptance of goods by the Purchasers in satisfaction of an order shall be subject to the following conditions which shall override any other inconsistent conditions express or implied.
1. Goods supplied by Italian Beverage Company Ltd shall be at the risk of the Purchaser immediately on delivery to the Purchaser or into custody on the Purchasers behalf whichever is the sooner and the Purchaser shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods howsoever caused while in his custody and care.
2. Property in and title to goods supplied by Italian Beverage Co Ltd shall not pass to the Purchaser until the goods have been paid for in full or until resold in the ordinary course of business. On the appointment or any receiver or liquidator of the Purchaser Italian Beverage Co Ltd shall be entitled to repossess all goods then unpaid for without further notice. The acceptance of any special terms of payment shall not operate as waiver of this condition and any payment made on account of the purchase once shall be treated as payment in full for a due proportion of the goods comprised in the order. In the absence of any specific allocation of a part payment by the Purchaser Italian Beverage Co Ltd shall be entitled to allocate payment in full or in part at its own discretion where goods of more than one description or price have been supplied whether under this or any other order.
3. Terms of payment are strictly 30 days. Interest may be charged at the rate of 8% above bank base rate for late payment with our invoices and any cost incurred with any kind of action taken against you.
4. The Company is under no obligation to supply any outlet and may withdraw its services without prior notice. We will not accept responsibility for delays due to circumstances beyond our control, including labour troubles and difficultiesof transport.
5. Goods returned by arrangement in sound condition cannot be credited at full value if the labels have been defaced with marking ink or other means of price indication, which renders them unsuitable for resale. All goods should beexamined on delivery. Shortages, short – dated goods, breakage and other damage must be notified and received in writing by the Company within 72 hours of delivery. The Company will not be liable in damages unless written notice has been given to the Company within the period stated above. If such notice is not given, the purchaser shall pay the full contract price notwithstanding any allowance for shortage, short – dated goods, breakage and damage. Endorsement of the delivery note is not notification in writing for the purpose of these clauses.
6. All goods are offered for sale subject to availability. The company does the utmost to achieve maximum availability.
7. If payment is not made on time, we reserve the right to charge contractual interest and any reasonable expenses incurred in recovering this debt.