This contract is between the photographer and client as detailed below: Wild Phoenix Photography by Elizabeth Morgan (referred to hereafter as “photographer”) Cherryville, NC 28021 (980) 925-1275 email@example.com
-The client agrees that he/she is responsible for all parties involved with the agreed upon photo session. If there is an individual involved in the photo session that does not agree to the terms of this agreement the client assumes responsibility for any liability. -The photographer is responsible for providing the client a photographic service as detailed in the agreement. The client undertakes to engage the photographer for this coverage for the price as detailed below.
AGREEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS1. Digital photos will be delivered 2-6 weeks after the session.
2. Photographer is not responsible for uncooperative clients.
3. Photographer is not responsible for any bodily injury or damage to property during the session at any time or on the way to the location.
4. When sharing on social media the client agrees to credit the photographer. (watermarked images, links to business page, etc.)
5. The client agrees to make NO MODIFICATIONS TO ANY OF THE PHOTOS. I.E. FILTERS, EDITS OF ANY KIND, etc.
6. Photographer has the right to use images for portfolio building, business purposes etc.
7. PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME OF SERVICE.
8. Retainer - All retainers come off of the price of your package! A $50 non-refundable retainer fee is due at the time of signing this contract. When you click "Done!" button you will be directed to the page where you pay your retainer fee.
9. All terms and conditions apply to free sessions as well.
10.THE PHOTOGRAPHER RETAINS COPYRIGHTS TO ALL PHOTOS AND HEREBY GRANTS THE CLIENT UNLIMITED BUT NON-EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO USE OR REPRODUCE THE PURCHASED PHOTOS.
11. Client Galleries will stay active for 30 days. If you need your gallery activated after that, there will be a $25 activation fee.
12. If you are late to your appointment, the time will cut into your session time you have purchased. If you cancel the day of and I am already at the location you have chosen and you want to reschedule, there will be a fee of $25 that is NOT taken off of your total.
13. Photographer is not responible for how images turn out when printed by drug store labs; including but not limited to Wal-Mart, CVS, and Walgreens.
14. Once a balance is paid, it is non-refundable.
PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT: The client will pay the photographer the total fee specified in the invoice they receive from the photographer. I accept Square Invoices, Venmo or CashApp for the retainer fee. The remainder of your balance can be paid in cash or any of the other accepted payments listed above. Retainer is due immediately upon scheduling. Remainder is due the DAY OF YOUR SESSION.
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT: Client understands that by entering this agreement, photographer is foregoing other photographic jobs. Forty-eight hours (48) notice of postponements or cancellations is appreciated. If it is not possible for session to take place on scheduled day due to weather, photographer and client will reschedule on an agreed date at the earliest date possible, with no additional charge. Once a balance is paid, it is non-refundable.
COOPERATION/NO SHOWS: Photographer is not responsible if client and/or key individuals fail to appear or cooperate during the portrait session, or for missed images due to details not revealed to photographer. Photographer's camera is the only camera allowed at the photo session because of the distraction it causes, especially to small children, which hinders photographer’s ability to obtain quality shots.
DIGITAL NEGATIVES, PRINTS, & COPYRIGHT: All images and copyrights are the property of Wild Phoenix Photography by Elizabeth Morgan. These exclusive rights make it ILLEGAL to copy, scan, edit, or share photographic prints and digital media without the photographer’s permission. Images are edited at the Photographer’s discretion, and delivered prints may not include all images shot. The Photographer reserves the creative rights to edit and release only those images deemed credible as professional in quality and within the photographer’s artistic standards.
MODEL RELEASE: Client grants the photographer the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of client, clients child or children, or in which client may be included for editorial, trade, advertising, sale, and other purposes, and in any other manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; to copyright the same. Client hereby releases photographer assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between photographer and the client. It supersedes all prior agreements between the parties. The only way to add or change this agreement is to do so in writing, signed by all parties. If the parties want to waive one provision of this agreement, it does not mean that any other provision is waived. This constitutes an order for all portrait sessions with Wild Phoenix Photography. The undersigned have read and understood the contract and agree to the terms and conditions in their entirety.
By filling this form out you are signing and agreeing to everything above.