We are including the following documents for Student's Admission:
Copies of transcripts of the highest level of education achieved with English/French translation *Only color printed copies or color scanned documents made directly from the original report cards and diplomas will be accepted. ( Subject to verification )
1. Your Educational Documents
· High School Diploma and Mark Sheets
· Degree certificate, Transcripts from University studies / College if applicable*
2. IELTS (issued within the last 2 years) or PTE Pearson Test of English (Over all 6.0 IELTS / PTE 50 or above ) – IELTS is a must. If you are a student who is in the process of taking IELTS please wait till you complete your IELTS and apply.
( If you studied, worked, or lived in USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia or New Zealand or are a citizen of these countries - Please Click Here to check the List ) – YOU ARE EXEMPTED FROM IELTS / ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENT
3. Your Current CV / Resume
4. Birth Certificate Translated in English or French ( Minimum age requirement is 18 at the time of application )
5. Two pieces of photo ID (Driving license/National ID / Health insurance card or Passport etc.)
6. Photocopies of passport pages showing the passport number, the dates of issue and expiry, name, picture and date of birth Click Here to Apply.
If you are an International Student Applying from within Canada, these are the additional required documents needed to get offer of admission.
All of the above document
You must upload All levels of Studies Completed, Upload Highest Degree ( High School or Bachelors or Masters Marksheets, Diploma / Certificate of Completion ) attained including High School Transcript and Diploma:
High School Diploma and Mark Sheets Degree certificate, Transcripts from University studies / College if applicable*
2.Current resume / CV and supporting documents ( Work Experience Letter if available )
3.Birth certificate translated in English or French
5.Photocopies of passport pages showing the passport number, the dates of issue and expiry, name, picture and date of birth
Two pieces of photo ID (driving license, health insurance or passport / National ID etc.)
7.IELTS / TOEFL/ PTE Pearson Test of English Report
TOEFL iBT English Report ( Requirement is 60 an above)
PTE Academic Report (Requirement is 51 and Above)
Click Here to Download Credit Card Authorization Form ( 2.7 % Transaction Fee will Be added )
For your reference these are your Payment option to pay your tuition fees:
Check / Cash / Interac e-transfer / PayPal / Credit Card or Debit / Post Dated Check / Certified Check (preferred for students with payment plan).
To pay through Paypal (Online): Please send your payments to email@example.com ( We will be deducting Paypal Fees from the payment made )
To pay by Interac e-Transfer: Please send your Interac e transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please remember to Send us your security answer to the same email ie, email@example.com)
DECLARATION: We hereby certifies that the above information is true and accurate. We understand that any false or incomplete information submitted in support of a student's application may invalidate this application. We also authorize Montreal College of Information Technology to disclose, obtain and/or exchange our personal data (In case of reference check) or student admission request for the purpose of verifying student's academic credentials or authenticity. We are aware that missing documentation will delay the registration process and that documents missing should be submitted in order to be accepted into MCIT program.