Guidelines for child to child / young people to young people
(1) Treat all children/youth equally.
(2) Do not discriminate anyone.
(3) Do not favour anyone.
(4) Encourage to participate with others
(5) Treat others respectfully
(6) To avoid any action or words which could harm to others
(7) Treat and communicate with peer honestly and openly
(8) Your participation must be voluntary
(9) Fighting among peers is prohibited.
(10) Please inform the Plan’s SCYPP focal point if you have any concern of Violence against
children or someone harms a child.
(11) Must always be role model for children and young people .
I have read and understand the polices of Plan International Myanmar.