LEGAL BENEFITS ORDER FORM
This Legal Benefits Order Form (together with the Legal Benefits Terms of Service, the "Agreement") is made by and between Rocket Lawyer Incorporated and the entity specified below ("Company").
1. Term: Beginning on [AE adds start date OR "the date of signature below"] ("Effective Date") through [AE adds date] ("Term").
2. Services: During the Term, all employees of Company or Company’s Affiliates whose primary place of employment is located in the U.S. or the U.K. shall have access to Rocket Lawyer's Legal Benefits Services, which includes the following:
a) Legal Documents & Contracts: Rocket Lawyer’s do-it-yourself online legal platform ("the Platform"), located at www.rocketlawyer.com, will enable employees to have unlimited access to create, edit, copy, and eSign hundreds of legal documents and contracts ("Legal Documents").
b) Attorney Questions & Answers: Within the Platform, employees will be able to use Rocket Lawyer’s online Q&A portal to submit legal questions to Rocket Lawyer’s attorney network and receive answers back from an attorney.
c) Attorney Phone Consultations: Employees will be able to request free 30-minute phone consultations (each a "Consultation") with an attorney on separate legal matters.
d) Attorney Discounts: In cases where an employee needs to engage an attorney in the Rocket Lawyer On Call Network beyond the Consultation, the employee will receive a discount of 25-40% off the attorney’s regular hourly rate, subject to a minimum rate of $125. Any fees or expenses incurred in connection with such engagements are not payable by Company or any Affiliate.
3. Employee Count: The Employee Count as of the Effective Date is specified below.
4. Fees and Payment: Company agrees to Fees based on the greater of $5,400 or a per-employee per month (“PEPM”) fee of $[AE adds rate]. Fees for the Term are payable in full, in advance, by December 1st 2019.
5. Renewal Option: The Company shall have the right, but not the obligation, to extend the Services for an additional one (1) year term (the "Renewal Term"). If the Company chooses to exercise this option, the Renewal Term will commence upon expiration of the Trial Term. If the Company chooses to extend the Services through the first Renewal Term, then Fees due for the Renewal Term will be based on the greater of $5,400 or a PEPM rate of $[AE adds rate], based on the Employee Count at the time of renewal, billed annually in advance. To exercise its renewal option, Company shall enter into a Legal Benefits Renewal Order Form at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the Trial Term.
NOW, THEREFORE, for good and valuable consideration, and intending to be legally bound, the parties have executed this Agreement by electronic signature of their duly authorized representatives below.