CREDIT APTITUDE TEST
1. What is the difference between physical stock and book stock?
2. What details are necessary in a stock card?
3. What is the meaning of opening stock and closing stock?
4. What document do we use to issue stock?
5. What documents are used when a sale is made?
6. Why do we have negative stocks in our records, sometimes?
7. What do you understand by Stock Replenishment?
8. How can we ensure that people who hold stocks on our behalf keep proper records?
9. A Database is used to:
A. Store and Organize data in records
B. Store and Organize papers
C. Store and Organize records in files
D. Store and Organize records in fields
An example of an Input device is a:
A. Digital Camera
C. Flash Drive
Please make sure you attempt all the questions before submitting.
Should be Empty: