Please complete each item on this form and click submit. Form must be received within one week of a verbal rental request to secure a reservation. This form must be filled out completely to be accepted. The event shall not be confirmed until a signed lease agreement is executed by the College.
Please note that your desired date may be listed as 'NOT AVAILABLE' if we've already spoken with you and placed it on hold. Please proceed and list the date on the next page of this application.
Disclaimer: GSCC will make every reasonable effort to keep the availability calendar as up-to-date as possible. However, a date listed as available may not actually be open because of last-minute scheduling changes. Should your date be unavailable, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Sundays from 12:00 noon until 10:00 P.M.
The facility will not be open for more than twelve hours (consecutively or otherwise) in any given day. Please schedule carefully. If the venue is not vacated by the time listed, the lessee will be billed for additional hours at the scheduled rate.
For-Profit: $600 per day (8-hour block)
Non-Profit: $400 per day (8-hour block)
Additional Hours (beyond 8): $100
Additional Hours (beyond 12 hours, after 12:00AM on Fridays or Saturdays, or after 10:00PM on Sundays through Thursdays): $200.00
Rehearsal Rate: $150 (4-hour block)Additional Hours (beyond 4): $75The facility will not be open for more than twelve hours (consecutively or otherwise) in any given day. For events that are unable to fit within the availability schedule or for events that exceed 12 hours in a single day, a rate of $200.00 per hour will be assessed.
An estimation of rental fees will be provided upon confirmation of receipt of this application. All additional equipment and additional time shall be added to this amount and invoiced to the lessee.
1. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION BELOW!You may also fill this out online at wallacehall.org.
2. We will send you a confirmation and a lease agreement. Your event will be considered a temporary hold until the College executes the signed lease agreement. Sign and return your lease to same address as above.
3. We will invoice you approximately 30 days before your event date.
4. We will automatically schedule GSCC Security for your event. The lessee shall pay the officer(s) on the day of the event.
5. Your payment is due a minimum of three (3) business days before your event date. You may pay by check (mail) or cash at the GSCC Business Office located in Allen Hall.
6. You arrive for your show!