1. Membership is available to anyone 16 years of age or older.
2. Must be Indian and Malaysia citizenship holder or permanent resident of Malaysia.
2. Those who aged between 16 to 18 will be required to summit a permission letter from parents or guardients upon registration.
3. This membership must not be exploited or discriminated against at any stage of your recruitment, placement and support.
4. Know to whom you are responsible and accountable to for your actions on projects.
5.To abide by your placement providers policies, e.g. on confidentiality and work in accordance with their aims and objectives.
6. Agree to that your you can be terminated from our volunteer membership anytime if the commitee find any of your activities that against our vision, mission, objective and our terms & conditions.
7.You promise NOT to use to conduct any fraudulent or business activity or have more than one Member Account at any time.