My Support Plan
All information found in you SRS Workbook & Reference Guide pg 46.
1. How much monthly support do you need to be fully funded?
2. What is the average gift amount?
(e.g. $100 per month)
3. How many donors are needed to reach the goal?
(e.g. $5,000 ÷ $100 = 50) (Total Monthly Support Goal ÷ Average Gift Amount = Donors Needed)
4. How many appointments are needed?
(e.g. 50 x 2 = 100) (Donors Needed x 2 = Appointments Needed)
5. How many phone conversations are needed to get that many appointments?
(e.g. 100 x 2 = 200) (Appointments Needed x 2 = Phone Conversations Needed)
6. How many phone calls are needed to get ____ (e.g. 100) appointments?
(e.g. 200 x 3 = 600) ( Phone Conversations Needed x 3 = Phone Calls Needed)
7. When do you plan on completing your fundraising?
(e.g. 16 weeks)
8. Let's break these numbers down into weekly goals:
8-1. Phone calls per week
(Total Number of Calls ÷ Number of Weeks = Calls per Week)
8-2. Appointments per week
Total Number of Appointments ÷ Number of Weeks = Appointments per week)
8-3. Monthly support committed per week
(Funding Goal ÷ Number of Weeks = Monthly support committed per week)
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm
Copyright 2017 JotForm Inc.