On Boarding Questionnaire
INITIAL KEYWORDS: Please provide a brief list of the main keywords you wish to be found on Google for, or keywords you believe potential clients would search to find your services/products. (No more than 10) This is just an initial list for commencement of keyword research.
TOP 5 ONLINE COMPETITORS: Please provide website URLs of competitors that rank high on Google for the keywords you want to rank for.
Please provide our team with the following details for your website.This will enable us to apply SEO task promptly for your SEO campaign at the Content Management System level as well as the FTP (File Transfer Protocol) level.
Your web designer / web developer may have this information.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS ACCESS: Please allow TopRankings 'edit' permissions to your Google Analytics account by adding email@example.com
GOOGLE ANALYTICS ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Login to https://accounts.google.com/Login?service=analytics using your Google username(email) & password
2. Click on ‘Admin’
3. Then click on ‘User Management’ in the left column
(If you cannot see this tab or if the tab won’t work, it’s because this login does not have this access privilege. A login with admin privileges is required.)
4. Then please copy and paste the following email address into the ‘Add permissions for:’ field: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Then select all the options from the drop down menu ‘Manage Users…’
6. Then Click the ‘Add’ button.
GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE ACCESS: Please provide access to your Google Search Console: Go to this link https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/
GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click the following link to login to Google Search Console Tools using your Google username (email) & password.
2. Your website should appear on the dashboard with a ‘Manage Site’ option on the right hand side, click ‘Manage site’.
3. A drop down menu will appear, click on ‘Add or remove users’
4. Click ‘Manage site owners’ in the ‘Users & Site Owners Page’
5. Then, Click on ‘Add an Owner’ located on the bottom, left of the page
6. Enter our webmaster account username: email@example.com and click ‘Continue’