1) Do not eat within 10 hours of your testing appointment. You may drink as much water as you like and you may drink up to 1 cup of black coffee that day. You may sip on low calorie juice if your blood suger gets low. Take medications as usual.
2) Do not exercise within 24 hours of your testing appointment. This includes both and cardiovascular and strength training exercises. Do not weight train your legs within 48 hours of your appointment. If you are a competitive athlete, it is suggested that you do not test within 1 week after a race.
3) If you are sick or feeling "under par" it is advised that you reschedule your testing appointment. This can include allergies, severe pms, severe soreness from a workout earlier in the week, etc..
4) Please wear comfortable workout clothes and shoes. You will be completing a step analysis which collects critical cardriopulmonary data. If you are a competitive endurance athlete you may also be tested on the treadmill or bike in addition to the step test, however, your Shape Consultant must be notified prior to your testing appointment.
5) It is very important to be on time to your appointment as arriving late will reduce the amount of time your Shape Consultant will have to complete your test.
6) Your consultation of your test results will occur in a separate appointment with your Shape Consultant.
7) Please contact the Town & Country WellBridge at 636-207-3018 if you need to reschedule or change your testing appointment. There may be occansions when your appointment will need to be rescheduled due to inclement weather, illness, etc.
Attention Male Clients:
Because of the use of EKG you will want to make sure the noted areas of your torso are free of hair.