RETAINER AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
The Videographer requires 30% down payment upon booking and full payment with in 10 days before the wedding date.
Non-refundable reservation fee: a reservation deposit is due upon acceptance of this agreement. once the agreement is accepted and the deposit is paid, KingdomPixels,LLC shall reserve the date and time agreed upon for the event and will not make any other reservations that will conflict with your event. For this reason all deposits are non-refundable, even if the date is changed, or event is cancelled for any reason.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.KingdomPixels,LLC will establish an arrival time for the wedding date with the client prior to that date and remain on duty for the number of hours included in the package. Coverage hours included in the package are for the wedding date only and must be consecutive.
2. The balance is due 10 days before the wedding date.
3. The videographer reserves the right to use the video footage for promotional purposes.
4. In the event of a postponement or cancellation of this event, the deposit is non-refundable.
5. The videographer takes the utmost care in the services offered. However, if for any reason, including mechanical failure, human error, or even by negligence by the videographer, the video fails to fulfill the contract agreement, liability to maximum will be a refund of the deposit only.
6. The video will be completed between 1-5 months after the wedding date.
7. In the event that more than one client wishes to book wedding services on the same day, preference will go to the 1st client to pay the deposit. Rescheduled weddings will only be accommodated if the new date does not conflicts with another booked wedding.
8. Failure To Perform: If the videographer cannot perform this agreement due to fire, casualty, act of God, illness or any other cause beyond his control then the videographer shall return all money paid and shall have no further liability with respect to this contract. This limitation of liability shall also apply in the event that the video materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or emory card malfunction or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the videographer. In the event that the videographer fails to perform for any other reason, the videographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the value paid by the couple.
9. Unforseen Circumstances: The couple agrees that it is out of the videographers control if a guest or any vendor gets in front of the camera at any moment during the wedding. This includes but is not limited to the ceremony, reception, and photoshoot.
10. Bad Weather: If the videographer cannot perform this agreement or film certain parts throughout the day that is located outside because of weather that will harm the camera equipment in any way due to but not limited to rain, and snow, the couple agrees it is out of the videographers control if some footage is missing.
11. All video masters, raw footage and photographs remain the exclusive property of Kingdom Pixels,LLC/ Israel Gual.
12. KingdomPixels,LLC is not responsible for poor audio if any partydoes not agree to wear a lapel microphone, dark or grainy video resulting from inadequate lighting or the refusal of the client to allow camera-top lighting at the reception, or electrical or mechanical malfunctions on location that are beyond our control.
13.ADDITIONAL EDITS– : KingdomPixels,LLC will not make any additional edits, unless key events are not included in overall product. Only edits that will be added at no charge are audio skips or glitches in the event of a DVD failure. There will be fees for additional edits.
14. MEALS – KingdomPixels,LLC asks that a courtesy meal be provided for the videographer(s). If a meal is not provided, then the videographers may leave your reception up to 45 minutes (Note: KingdomPixels,LLC is not responsible for any event not captured in the case that one or more of the videographers
must leave the reception to obtain a meal).
15. Payment plan – If final payment is not received as set forth herein, KingdomPixels,LLC reserves the right to withhold delivery of the footage and or not attend the wedding until payment is received. KingdomPixels,LLC with give the clitent a 7 day grace period and when the grace periods ends, all footage and audio will be delete.( unrecoverable .)* Solely discretion of KingdomPixels,LLC.
16.Artistic Style - On its own behalf and on behalf of the subject: Client acknowledges that he/she is familiar with the KingdomPixels,LLC portfolio and is requesting services with knowledge of the company’s style and that KingdomPixels’s work is constantly evolving; that the KingdomPixels,LLC are of a unique and artistic nature; that the video may be different from videos done by the company in the past; and that in creating the videos we shall use our own creative artistic judgment to create videos consistent with our personal judgment and consistent with our vision of the event, which may be different from the clients and or the subject’s vision of the event. Accordingly, client acknowledges that the videos shall not be subject to rejection on the basis of taste or esthetic criteria..
Kingdom Pixels LLC will perform production tasks to the best of their ability, but accepts no responsibility for unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to equipment failure, power outages, illnesses, inability to attend and perform services, and/or any other situation where the resulting video product is less than ideal. Kingdom Pixels LLC & Israel Gual sole liability in any case shall be limited to a monetary amount no greater than the total of monies paid by the customer. In other words, if a video session either fails to be recorded or is unable to be performed by the fault of Kingdom Pixels LLC- the customer will receive a total refund of everything the customer paid to Kingdom Pixels LLC for the event. Failure to provide payment in full by the due date as named above may forfeit the reser-vation of services as well as payment made up to but not to exceed the non- refundable deposit. Kingdom Pixels LLC uses DVD-R as a final format that video is distributed with. Some older DVD players, most manufactured before 2000, may have some difficulty playing this format. It is the client’s responsibility to make sure this format is acceptable. Kingdom Pixels LLC will assist client in this research if needed. The undersigned, having read the above contract, agrees to the terms as set forth.
Kingdom Pixels LLC reserves the right to display/copy any part of produced video for future demonstrations/displays and advertising purposes. All video masters, raw footage and photographs remain the exclusive property of Kingdom Pixels,LLC/ Israel Gual. Client must sign a release form for any video masters, raw footage and photographs.