We require that the parent or guardian of each VBS participant consent to the child's participation in the VBS program. The electronic signature below will be binding as your actual signature. By signing this form you indicate your agreement with the following statements:
• I certify that I am the legal parent/guardian of all children named on this form.
• I hereby give my consent for my minor child/children, named above, to attend and participate in VBS activities sponsored by Avondale United Methodist Church, from June 6, 2016, through June 10, 2016.
• I authorize an adult, in whose care the minor has been entrusted, to consent to emergency medical treatment to be rendered to the minor under the general or special supervision and advice of any physician licensed under the provisions of the Medical Practice Act on the medical staff of a licensed hospital. I understand, however, that every effort will be made to contact me before any such medical treatment is administered.
• I understand that I am liable and agree to pay all costs and expenses incurred in connection with such medical services rendered to the aforementioned minor pursuant to this authorization.
• I hereby release Avondale United Methodist Church from any responsibility other than normal supervision and care. In case of an accident, I will not hold Avondale United Methodist Church, or its staff members, management or officers liable unless guilty of gross negligence.
• I hereby consent to my child/children being interviewed, photographed, or videotaped by representatives of Avondale United Methodist Church for use in advertising, publicity, or educational activities including, but not limited to, church participation and/or videos, print and television broadcasts, news, and church websites. I hereby waive any claims I may have and release the church and its employees from any liability or claims arising out of such activities.