We are very happy to have your child as a student.
There are many benefits to learning an instrument, and especially the piano.
Did you know that by studying music consistentl
y your IQ can be raised by 10 point
Did you know that there are areas of your brain that can be stimulated only through music, yet enhances your learning ab
ilities in many other areas?
ath, reading, science, etc.)
Hand-eye coordination is improved continually.
iscipline and motivation are
that will last a life time.
We believe that one of the best reasons for a child to study the piano is that their self esteem builds as they learn a new skill.
No matter what the age, a person feels very good about themselves when they have accomplished something good.
So when you pay for these lessons each month, you should feel extra good knowing all that you are providing for your child.
They are not just learning to play the piano!
The following are guidelines concerning piano lessons:
1. Please have your child to their lesson on time. You are paying for your selected lesson spot, regardless of the time your child arrives.
2. No lessons on the fifth week.
3. Tuition is due the first week of each month. Tuition for each month is set regardless of missed lessons. We accept AE, Visa, MC, as well as cash or checks.
4. Make Up Lessons: for your child to make steady progress with their piano skills, it is important, whether they have practiced well during the week or not, to be consistent with their lesson attendance. There is much we can do during lesson time to further their skills and desire to learn music. Should you need to miss a lesson, we have a standard make-up lesson scheduled on the last Saturday of each month. Please call to schedule your child for the make-up lesson.
5. Recitals -Spring and Christmas.
Iam looking forward to working with your child each week. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of their music world.