AT HOME CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR TAO NIGHT GUARD:
1. Rinse and gently brush with room temperature/cold water.
2. DO NOT use hot water. Material will warp and no longer fit correctly.
3. Leave container open to let NG air.
4. To place use thumb and index finger to gently fit into upper two front teeth.
5. Night guard will not fit any other way.
6. Use same gesture to gently remove.
7. No alcohol solutions needed.
8. It is recommended to soak the NightGuard into "Retainer Brite" for 15 minutes daily to prevent the sticky film or odor starts to appear on mouth guard. After soaking, rinse the NG with room temperature/cold water thoroughly.
9. Wear only at night time when you ready for sleeping. Not during day time.
10. Remove Night Guard in the morning and tap the teeth together several times.
11. Remember to bring your Tao Night Guard with you on recall appointment yearly for us to check the fit and function!
12. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If damaged or lost, call us right away to fix or replace.