The KidWind Challenge is the ultimate wind energy learning experience for students. Students around the country are exploring wind energy through the hands-on, investigative, and exciting KidWind Challenge!
When students participate in a KidWind Challenge, they will:
- Discover the promise and limitations of wind energy technology
- Design, build, and test a functional creative wind turbine
- Compete with their peers in a supportive environment
Eligibility and Requirements:
- All participants must be active NSBE Jr. members of an officially recognized NSBE Jr. chapter.
- All Students must be in grades 9 - 12.
- Attending the 47th Annual Convention in Orlando, FL.
- Teams: Minimum of 2 students and a maximum of 4 students.
Please complete this form no later than Sunday, October 11th, 2020 by 11:59 PM (Eastern Standard Time). An application does not guarantee your chapter's participation.