COVID-19 Salon Policies & Procedures
- Mask must be worn at all times while in the salon. Please be sure to have a mask that you can wear comfortably throughout the duration of your appointment. If you do not have your own mask, a disposable mask will be provided upon entry.
- All guests must sanitize their hands upon entering the salon. Safety and sanitation have always been apart of our daily operations in the salon. This is us taking extra measures to ensure everyone’s safety.
- No additional guests in the salon while being serviced. It is our goal to minimize unnecessary contact while in the salon for your safety and ours. This includes children and childcare should be arranged if you wish to be serviced. The only exception will be made when a child is being serviced and will be booked accordingly.
- Client waiver form must be filled out 24-48 hrs prior to your appointment. This form allows us to ensure everyone is being screened and aware of the risk with close contact services during COVID-19.
- Belongings should be kept to a minimum. You will be allowed 1 bag/purse at your appointment. We ask that while you are receiving services, please minimize movements and surfaces touched.
- No waiting in the salon before or after your appointment. Please wait in your vehicle prior to your appointment. Your stylist will call or text when it is time to enter the salon.
- All visits to the salon will be pre-planned.
Please make arrangements pick up online purchases of products during scheduled times. We will not be accepting walk-in visits for appointments or product purchases without prior arrangements.
- All transactions will be electronic.
Cash will no longer be accepted for services, products, or tips.
Tantalizing Tresses and staff are following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Additional time included between appointments to sanitize service areas and to minimize guest contact.
- Increased distance between clients to adhere to safe social distancing guidelines.
- No visitors during your service.
- Each guest is required to sanatize hands upon arrival.
- Your service provider will thoroughly wash and sanitize hands as often as possible
- All surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with hospital grade disinfectant before and after each client.
**As part of this new policy and our guidelines for safety please be sure to book all of the services you’ll need. During this time we will not be able to accommodate add-on services that were not already booked.**