Value Your Voice Quiz
Your voice (words, wants, wisdom, & will), the thoughts behind it, the actions it invokes, and the value you decide it holds have a critical impact on how authentically, confidently, and joyfully you live your life. This quiz is geared to help you uncover the degree to which you are valuing your voice in your life. For each of the following 16 statements, select the level of agreement response that best fits you.
Not like me at all
Not much like me
Somewhat like me
Mostly like me
Very much like me
1. I find myself stifling what I want to say due to fear of others’ potential negative reaction.
2. I put my wants and needs aside because I think it's more important to help other people in my life.
3. I find that I second-guess my gut feelings and instincts about various situations.
4. I find myself feeling like others in my life make decisions for me or that impact me without my input or consent.
5. I speak to myself with words that invalidate, criticize, and limit me.
6. I wait for opportunities to come my way more often than I take the chance on initiating and creating them for myself.
7. I struggle to make major life decisions, fearing that I will somehow make the wrong choice.
8. I let others in my life make certain decisions because I don’t want to make a choice that dissatisfies or inconveniences someone else.
9. I don’t speak about my core values and beliefs due to fear of conflict with those who see things differently.
10. I ask others if they think I should pursue something I want to do for myself to ensure there’s a good enough reason for me to do it.
11. I find myself asking others for guidance about situations in my life largely because I don’t fully trust my own wisdom.
12. I wonder if I give too much power over to other people in my life.
13. I find myself apologizing to people when I’m not even sure I have done anything wrong in the first place.
14. I’m not 100% sure what I really want in certain areas of my life, because I spend too much time thinking about and acting upon what I tell myself I “should” do.
15. I don’t feel like I’m quite smart enough or accomplished enough in comparison to some other women I know.
16. I feel like it might be kind of egotistical and self-centered to speak and behave with unbridled confidence and fully own my power.
Submit to learn more about the meaning of your quiz score!
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform