Deadline for applications is Friday, May 30, 2014
Thank you for your interest in (e)merge. The fair will take place October 2-5, 2014 at the Capitol Skyline Hotel just blocks from the National Mall, the U.S. Capitol and many of DC’s leading museums and cultural institutions. Applications must be submitted by Friday, May 30. Applicants will be alerted to the selection committee's decision in June.
Galleries may exhibit on the 2nd floor of the hotel in Guest Rooms approximately 300 square feet for $5,000. | There are a limited number of Suites measuring approximately 600 square feet on the hotel’s 2nd floor. Please inquire for rates. | Nonprofit organizations may apply for a single Guest Room for $2,700. Availability is limited. | On the hotel’s Main Level, a limited number of Booths with constructed walls and lights are available for $5,500 to 6,500. | In the hotel’s Garage, exhibition spaces of approximately 200 square feet without walls are available for $500. | Exhibitors in Guest Rooms have the option to remove furniture for a fee of $650, which is charged directly by the hotel. | Exhibitors in Guest Rooms or in the Garage may rent walls and lights from Fair Management. Booth furniture is also available for rental. | To inquire about exhibition options, please contact Leigh Conner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY, MAY 30, 2014.
You will be asked to upload the following information. Please be sure to have your materials prepared in advance to make the process easier.
- Gallery information (including: Contact name, address, telephone, email, website)
- Names of artists being submitted for exhibition.
- A one to two paragraph description of the project being proposed for exhibition at (e)merge (DOC or PDF)
- Between 3 and 5 images of each artist’s work proposed. Images must be submitted as JPG or GIF only, max 1024 x 768 pixels at 72 DPI. Images can not exceed 1MB.
- Biographies of each of the artists being proposed for exhibition (DOC or PDF)
- 2014 Exhibition Schedule (DOC or PDF)
- List of Art Fairs exhibitted at in the last two years (DOC or PDF)
- A non-refundable application fee of $110 must be submitted with the online application by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard and Amex accepted) or PayPal account. Please note that applications will not be processed without the required application fee.