Commitment (as an example of the program)
Participants should expect to commit 40-45 hours to the program, and 1-2 hours each month with their mentor.
- August 18 - 2-5 pm - Orientation session
- September 22 - 2-5 pm - StrengthsFinder session with social hour from 5 - 6:30pm
- October - scheduled one on ones for individual coaching for StrengthFinders
- December 1 - 2 -5 pm Wildcard session based on needs of mentee class, with holiday party to follow from 5-7
- January 19 - 2 -5 pm Wildcard session based on needs of mentee class
- February 3 - 2-5 pm
- March 16 - 2-5 pm - Presenting your best self
- April 20 - 2-5 pm
- May 18 - 2 - 5 pm wrap up session
- June 8 - graduation
Specific locations, dates and times will be provided at the time of acceptance or beginning of the program. Location of the sessions will be in and around Baltimore City. WE ANTICIPATE IN-PERSON SESSIONS. Mentees may take advantage of most Executive Alliance training and networking events throughout their mentorship year.
Accepted applicants who do not accept or accept and then leave the program are not guaranteed acceptance in subsequent years. Once the program has begun, no refunds will be issued. Tuition is $2,500 and is due prior to the first session. Financial aid is available on a limited basis. Requests for financial assistance must be submitted with the application.
Please contact Executive Alliance at (443) 606-3079 or email@example.com with questions.