• Face Masks are REQUIRED to be worn in ALL public areas of the NYSUM Campus: Ground Floor, lobby, lounge, hallways, kitchen, bookstore, dining room, and classrooms, Administrative Offices, stairways, dormitory hallways, vehicles, coming/going from airports and/or on ministry.
• Hands should be washed on a constant basis, when this is not possible please make use of the NYSUM sanitizers located throughout the building. DO NOT steal/take them with you.
• Cough or sneeze within your arm/sleeve, NOT your hands.
• Social distancing must be observed in public areas to the best of your extent, with a 6 ft space in between guests.
• Elevators must hold no more than 4 people.
• Should any guest, student, intern and/or staff member show any of the following symptoms, but not limited to:
- Fever and /or dizziness
- Chills and/or repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain and/or constant fatigue
- Severe sore throat
- New loss of taste and/or smell
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea
NYSUM requires them to be moved to an isolated dorm room and await further instruction. This is to prevent the spread of any possible flu/covid-19 infection. Team Leaders MUST report any possible COVID-19 positive team members to NYSUM’S Ministry Office. If there is an occurrence after regular office hours, please call 917-807-9115 or 917-721-8683.
• In addition to these symptoms or even preceding them, should these individuals present the following symptoms:
- Constant/persistent dry cough
- Trouble breathing (Shortness of breath)
- Constant/persistent pain and/or pressure in the chest
- Confusion or inability to arouse and/or stay lucid
The individual, their team leader, or NYUM staff will immediately call 9-1-1 to report severe Covid-19 symptoms.