The purpose of this comment collection tool is to gather comments from stakeholders and community members in relation to cannabis in the City of Los Angeles, commercial cannabis activity, related policies and programs and the Department of Cannabis Regulation (DCR).
The comment tool includes several questions and a long form text response section if you would like to provide written feedback. Your responses will be used in the development of a final report, which will help DCR make recommendations to the City of Los Angeles Cannabis Regulation Commission, City Council and Mayor on future policies, procedures, and programs.
Your participation and comments are voluntary. You may choose not to participate. If you have any questions about this initiative, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clicking on the "agree" button on the next page indicates that:
• you have read and understand the above information
• you voluntarily agree to participate
• you understand and agree that information provided may be used by DCR
• you understand and agree that any information provided may be publicly disclosed by DCR or provided in response to a California Public Records Act request, disclosed to another government agency as required by state or federal law, or disclosed in response to a court or administrative order, a subpoena, or a search warrant
• you are at least 18 years of age