Community Missionary Baptist Church (CMBC) Applicants for scholarships from the EPPS School of Ministry must read the following information before making application.
Applications are submitted to the Academic Assessment Team for review. If approved, funds are paid directly to the EPPS School of Ministry on a course-by-course basis.
If you are approved to receive funds from the EPPS School of Ministry you will be required to do the following:
- Review the New Student Orientation videos.
- Review the General Student Catalog.
- Maintain a grade of C or above.
- Adhere to the Student Code of conduct as outlined in the General Student Catalog.
- Volunteer a minimum of 8 hours within 90 days of receipt of the funds being distributed per each $100 per course. (See volunteer options below. For information regarding CMBC ministries, please visit the Ministry page on the CMBC website).
- If necessary, to withdraw from a course, withdrawal is made in adherence to the withdrawal policy so that funds are refunded to the scholarship fund. The withdrawal policy as outlined in the New Student Catalog is as follows: Refund is made if a student withdraws on or before the second completed class occurrence.
- If student does not attend class by the second-class schedule, funds are withdrawn, and student is no longer eligible for a scholarship. If there are extenuating circumstances, then student may appeal to the Academic Assessment Team to be reconsidered.