How Safe is my Chimney?
The goal of the inspection is to provide observations that may lead to the decrease of hazardous conditions associated with fireplaces and chimneys. If the inspection reveals that an existing chimney is not safe for the intended application, it must be repaired, rebuilt, lined, relined, or replaced with a vent or chimney to conform to building standards
1. Do you have a Fireplace at your home, work or business premises?
2. What type of Fireplace do you have?
Wood burning Fireplace
Open Hearth Fireplace
Wood Burning Stove
Indoor Enclosed Wood Burning Fireplace
Pellet Burning System
Ethanol burning fireplace.
3. Are there any cracks, gaps, or signs of wear in the lining of the firebox (the interior of the fireplace)?
4. How old is your Fireplace?
Under 10 years
10 - 50 years
50 years or more
5. How often do you use your Fireplace?
Once a week
twice a week
three times a week
Once a month
Once a year
6. Can you take and upload a picture of your Firebox interior.
Drag and drop files here
Choose a file
The place where the fire is built
7. Do you experience reverse draft( smoking coming back in the house)?
8. Does your Fireplace have a damper?
I am not sure
A vent that controls airflow in and out of the chimney
9. Does your Fireplace have a chimney cap?
A chimney cap sits at the top of your chimney, right above the chimney crown.
10. Is there any creosote built up?
Creosote is a chemical mass of carbon formed when wood, tar or fossil fuels are burned
11. The National Fire Protection Association a global organization devoted to eliminating death, injury, property and economic loss due to fire, electrical and related hazards. Recommends a Chimney sweep once a year. When was the last time you had your chimney inspected and cleaned?
A year ago
12. Please rank what you look for in order of importance in relation to your fireplace?
1 - Not Important
2- Fairly Important
3 - Maybe
5 - Very Important
Not Mandatory To Pay. Your Donation Will Be Appreciated
( X )
Credit Card Details
Credit Card Number
| 18 Odin Drive, Viking Park | email@example.com |
Clear All Questions
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform