2. Affiliate social events may NOT conflict with the Potato Expo’s educational programming or trade show. Events that would take place during these hours are conflicts, and space will not be assigned.
3. Once space is approved, an email confirming your space will be sent along with the facility information and the name of the facility convention service manager contact that will work directly with the organizer to finalize the meeting/function arrangements.
4. Any and all costs for services levied by the assigned facility (including but not limited to meeting space rental, catering, audio visual, etc.) or other contracted vendors associated with the affiliate organization and/or its agents meeting/function are the sole responsibility of the organizer. The Potato Expo is not responsible for payment of any services connected with the event.
5. Organizations will be notified via email when their application has been received. All groups will be notified in mid-October of meeting space approval and assigned facility placement. Please do not contact the Potato Expo by phone or email prior to mid-October.
6. Potato Expo reserves the right to accept, reject or condition acceptance, based on Potato Expo's sole discretion, for any reason, which need not be disclosed to the organization. All outstanding obligations to Potato Expo by the organization, including payment of all debts must be fulfilled prior to space assignment.
STATEMENT OF AGREEMENT (Fields marked with * are REQUIRED)
This application form is used to apply for function space approval. You will receive an e-mail confirmation from Potato Expo show management regarding your application.