Welcome families, please see below information regarding our kindergarten uniforms.
- We encourage parents to purchase new or second-hand uniforms for your child to wear while attending kindergarten.
- The kindergarten uniform is not compulsory but does save wear and tear on your child’s clothes.
- The kindergarten uniform consists of windcheaters, hoodies, t-shirts and hats all printed with the Lipscombe Park Kindergarten logo.
- Items are available in a range of colours (note not all items are available in all colours).
- Sizing information is provided for items in the sizing chart.
- Second hand uniforms may also be available for a gold coin donation from Kindergarten.
- Availability of sizes and colours for second hand uniforms are limited based on donated items from kindergarten families
- Uniform orders are processed twice a year -
- Order by 30th November for delivery at the commencment of Term 1.
- Order by 28th March for delivery at the commencment of Term 2.
- Payment is required before these dates for processing.
Payment (Direct Deposit)
- Please pay using the following bank details and use your child's full name as the reference.
- A copy of these details will be emailed to you along with confirmation of your order once submitted. Payment is required before order will be placed with our supplier.
- Bank Deposit Details
- BSB: 633 000 ACC: 163356678 REF: CHILDS NAME
To Use The Purchasing System
- Complete your contact information and child group (note please select the group your child will be in when receiving the order)
- Select the checkbox located in the top left corner against the item type you wish to order NOTE:By clicking on each item you can see samples and size/colour information in more detail
- Against your desired colour select the quantity and size you wish to order from the drop down boxes NOTE if you wish to order the same colour in multiple sizes you can do this by selecting the item again
- If you have any questions regarding uniforms please email email@example.com