As an engaged and caring member of the Emmanuel College community, I understand
that I must take extraordinary steps to maintain my health and the health of others. Therefore, I will take responsibility for my own health and intentionally contribute to
keeping the Emmanuel community safe by doing my part to stop the spread of COVID-19.
In addition to following all the EmmanuelForward policies, I pledge to:
- Monitor for the symptoms of COVID-19 and report to a medical professional if I experience fever of 100.4 F or higher, dry cough, difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or loss of taste or smell;
- Wash my hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer when soap and water is not available;
- Get vaccinated for COVID-19 before returning to campus, and receive a flu shot in the fall;
- Wear an appropriate face covering/mask as directed by the College;
- Complete daily symptom reporting through CoVerified;
- Stay home if I feel ill and keep up-to-date on and adopt changes to health and safety guidance from the College;
PROTECT OUR COMMUNITY
- Participate in regular testing to preserve the wellness of the community;
- Make smart decisions regarding my actions and time spent in group social settings;
- Hold myself and my fellow Saints accountable to this shared pledge.