Thank you for choosing Prestige Settlement & Title Services, LLC to perform your closing.
We look forward to working with you. In an effort to address all matters affecting title, we are in the process of ordering a title search; and, we have begun processing the transaction. Accordingly, we are requesting your acknowledgment of the foregoing:
1. The Settlement Agent and/or Settlement Attorney does not represent the Buyer/Seller in any aspect of this transaction;
2. Should the anticipated transaction not close, Prestige Settlement & Title Services, LLC shall be reimbursed by the responsible party(ies), as designated within the Purchase and Sale Agreement, for any costs advanced in preparation of the closing such as document preparation, estoppels, surveys, municipal lien search, and title searches.
Additionally, title services provided shall extend to:
• Preparation of HUD’s, Closing Disclosures and/or Net Sheets
• Drafting of any necessary legal documents as contemplated within the Purchase
and Sale Agreement;
• Preparation of title documents on behalf of buyer and seller;
• Allocation of costs and expenses between the parties as specified within the
Contract and any Addendums;
• Arrangement for payment and disbursement of closing proceeds and costs;
• Facilitation of the recording of appropriate documents within the public records;
• Issuance of the title insurance commitments, CPL, and policy(ies) as requested.
Please let us know if you have any questions. As we are made aware of any title or closing concerns, we will so advise the parties.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.